Jessika has more than 15 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry with a focus on vaccines since 2016. She has worked at biotech, pharma and CRO organisations leading operational and strategic imperatives across clinical operations.
She has also expertise in project management and quality assurance.
• Development & Clinical Operations Manager / Market Access Manager, Imaxio (2016-2018)
• Product Manager, Imaxio (2016)
• Clinical Trial Manager, Poxel (2013-2015)
• Clinical & Epidemiological Project Manager, Mapi Group (now Icon) (2011-2013)
• Clinical Project Manager, Umanis Clinical Research (2009-2011)
• Clinical Research Associate, Umanis Clinical Research (2006-2009)
• Clinical Research Associate, Biofortis (now Mérieux NutriSciences) (2006)
• Master’s degree, Management of Pharmaceutical Industries & Medical Technologies, University of Lyon, France
• Master’s degree, Clinical and Pharmaceutical Development, University of Poitiers, France