Linda has more than 25 years of experience in developing and implementing regulatory strategy for EU and US for different types of products including biotech and various therapeutic area.
Her knowledge of drug development and regulatory matters is enhanced by her understanding of the challenges with which pharmaceutical companies are confronted in their effort to bring a promising drug candidate from the preclinical stage to clinical phases.
• Lebon Regulatory Science Strategy: Founder & Managing Director (2012-present)
• Argenx: Vice president Regulatory Affairs (2016-2018)
• BMS: Director Regulatory Science, Oncology. Life Cycle management for registered products (2011)
• Voisin consulting Life Science: Project Director-Senior Director (2008-2011)
• Quintiles Transnational (now IQVIA): Senior Manager – Associate Director- Director Regulatory Affairs (2000-2008)
• GSK Vaccine registration manager for Europe. Coordination for submission of registration dossiers at national level as well as EU, mutual recognition and EMA (1996-1999)
• PFIZER Animal Health (previously SmithKline Beecham Animal Health): Regulatory Affairs Associate-Manager for animal health vaccines (1995-1996)
• HEC School of Management, Liège, Belgium – MBA
• University of Liège-Sciences aggregation with high honors
• University of Liège- Master in Biological sciences (Molecular and cellular biology) with high honors